Placing Your Order.
- We reserve the right to accept the order.
- Not every item on the Web Site is stocked, therefore back orders can occur. If your order contains both stocked items and others that are not in stock, we will contact you to check if you approve to send stocked items and when the other items arrive we will send as soon as possible with no additional freight charge to you. If you do NOT want any item to be back ordered, please advise us when you are contacted by a customer service representative.
- You may be contacted to clarify delivery details. PO boxes cannot be used.
- Nowchem aims to deliver within “Area A” (See Shipping Schedule) within 3-5 days and “Areas B and C” within 7-10 days. Orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible however we do not guarantee delivery dates or supply.
- You or your representative may be asked to sign a Proof of Delivery docket when our goods are delivered to you.
- Shipping Dangerous Goods – Unfortunately freight companies charge extra to ship dangerous goods as drivers are required to be licenced by ADG laws. If you are located outside “Area A” of Nowra Chemical Manufacturers Pty Ltd shipping schedule there will be an extra charge for shipping dangerous goods. This will be communicated with you with a customer service representative when your order is placed. Dangerous Goods are identified in the product descriptions.
- It there is an unforseen delay we will contact you to advise the estimated time of arrival.
- We will not accept liability for any loss incurred by you as a result of any delay or failure to supply.
- Damages to goods must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery and returned within 14 days.
- If you subsequently find you have received an item incorrectly you should immediately contact us regarding the return requirements.
- Authority to Leave Goods (ATL) – if you agree that it is ok to leave the goods if no one is available to sign for the goods, the courier will place at your front door or otherwise stated by you at the time of placing the Internet order in the “Notes to us “section in the checkout facility. Authority to Leave (ATL) is not applicable for Dangerous Goods. IF you give authority to leave (ATL) we cannot be held responsible for these goods.
- At the discretion of Nowra Chemical Manufacturers Pty Ltd, we reserve the right to alter shipping fees regardless of the set shipping schedule based on geographical areas and location and availability of contractors to perform delivery. We always aim to provide you with the best customer service possible, including the price of shipping, however there are at times factors out of our control.
- If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase we will refund you the full purchase price (excluding any delivery charges). Providing that upon return, the goods have not been used and are in mint resaleable condition with the original packaging intact. This offer is made with customer satisfaction being our top priority. Refunds requested after 30 days from receiving goods (signed proof of delivery required), will be at the discretion of Nowra Chemicals Manufacturers Pty Ltd.
- All returns must be approved with Nowra Chemical Manufacturers Pty Ltd prior to sending back to us, and you may be asked for proof of purchase. A customer service representative will issue you with a “Goods Returned Advice Number”. This number is required for all returns.
- The customer pays for sending and return delivery freight charges.
- We have the right to refuse refunds if we feel necessary or we may contact the manufacturer to work out a solution. As an alternative to a refund, Nowra Chemical Manufacturers Pty Ltd may arrange for goods to be exchanged or repaired. Customers must choose their purchases carefully as customers are not entitled to a refund if they simply change their mind or order a quantity no longer wanted.
- Large orders or stock that is not normally held and needs to be ordered in from manufacturers that are returned may incur a re-stocking fee of 20%. This is determined on a case by case basis, whereby Nowra Chemical Manufacturers Pty Ltd feels the customer is not being reasonable in their refund request.
- Both the customer and the supplier are bound by the Department of Fair trading Rules for Refunds. It is the customers responsibility to be aware of such regulations. Copies of regulations can be acquired by contacting the Department of Fair Trading.